Bracket Orders is a system that almost guarantees profits in stocks that have started moving in your desired direction.
Of course, you have to identify the stocks first – or you can choose to sign up with me. More on that later.
The beauty of bracket trading is that once you identify a stock with potential and enter a bracket order, the chances of your winning are high, of losing are very small and the losses will be minuscule.
The BIGGEST ADVANTAGE is that once you feed in the order, the system will trade for you. You don’t have to do anything.
It’s like semi-bot trading.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how you should place bracket orders.
This tutorial is for DESKTOP TOOL – ODIN.
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL ON HOW TO PLACE BRACKET ORDERS IN ODIN
1. Identify a stock that has the potential to move up or down. In this example, I have identified Apollo Tyres on the buy side.
CMP is 165.75
I feel that if it crosses 167.50, it can head to 175.
Now, I want to buy at 167.50 with a stop loss range of 164-165.50.
I also want the system to keep trailing my Stop Loss by Re 1 for every Re 2 increase in price of the stock.
2. Fill in your order. Click on orders and choose the Bracket Order link.
3. Enter your buy price, stops and targets.
Note that I have entered 167.50 in the price column (in the blue section in the first half)
Then in the STOP LOSS ORDER DETAIL IN RED IN THE SECOND HALF
I have entered my trigger price (165.50) which is my SL and a range price of 164, just in case the stock starts falling hard and the system cannot get rid of it at 165.50.
Then in my trailing SL I have entered 1.00 in the JUMP PRICE and 2.00 in the LTP JUMP PRICE
What this means is that for every Rs 2 gain in Apollo Tyres, the system will increase (trail) my SL by Re 1.00.
Finally I entered my target price in the PROFIT ORDER DETAIL as 175.
4. Here’s how it would have played out today:
The order was entered when Apollo Tyres was 165.75.
As soon as the stock hit 167.50, the system would have bought it.
When it hit 169,95 high, the system would have trailed my SL to 166.50.
I could choose to book profit at 169.50 by changing my target price in the PROFIT ORDER DETAIL from 175 to 169.50 OR by trailing my SL range to 169-169.50 (from 164-165.50).
ADVANTAGES OF BRACKET ORDER TRADING SYSTEM
1. Once you identify the stock that has the potential to move, you can just feed in the bracket order and then sit back and watch the charts and act when you figure when the stock has moved.
2. If you know how to identify stocks with potential, then this system will work at least 75% in your favor, possibly at a higher percentage of success.
Now, here’s an important note:
1. The tutorial is specific to the ODIN system by Prabhudas Liladher, of which I am an AP. You can use this same system with your broker – just ask him to clarify his ODIN settings.
2. I perform a 360 degree analysis (charts, futures, options, insider and bulk deals) and make recommendations on BullBull Live, a Telegram Channel, and most recos are bracket orders. The chances of winning are high and if you are interested to sign up as a client, call 77079 11100 or go ahead and open an online account with Prabhudas Lilladher and mail me (bullbullstocks(at)gmail(dot)com) your full name and PAN number. I will then claim your account and add you to the Telegram Channel