Off the bat, I’ll start with the mild negatives:
Perfect Infraengineers is a NSE Emerge stock. The minimum trade-able quantity is 6,000 shares, hence it is not a liquid stock. It was listed in late 2015 at around 26, went down to as low as 12 and is now ranging between 20-23.
With the negatives out of the way, let’s get down to what’s happening in the company (all of the information is based on my conversation with Mr Nimesh, the company’s director):
- The Company has entered into a collaboration with Suntrac Solar of USA.
- The objective of the alliance is to innovate and create hybrid solar products that help consumers save on electricity and go green at the same time.
- The partnership has already invented HYBRID THERMAL SYSTEM with solar panel. This system improves on HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) efficiency by replacing a part of mechanical energy consumed by a compressor with solar energy.Result: Consumers can save about 40% of their heating and cooling bills.
The product has been tested and is ready to be marketed.
- The company, in order to finance this project, is planning a preferential issue at a substantially higher premium to its current market price. Investors are already in place.
- As of now, the company’s stock is trade-able only on the NSE Emerge Board (minimum 6,000) shares. HOWEVER, the stock will shift to the main NSE Board by the end of November 2017 and then can be traded like any other share.
ANALYSIS OF PERFECT INFRAENGINEER’S PROSPECTS
- Solar powered innovative products can change the fortunes of any company. Look at Shakti Pumps, it innovated by making a solar pump. The product helped farmers save electricity bills and go green, and it caught on like wildfire.
Check its share price .. it jumped from 140 to 500 in a matter of a few months.
- Perfect Infraengineers has no listed rivals. It is the only listed company that provides maintenance, electrical and plumbing services + HVAC equipment, along with creating products that help consumers save on bills.
- The company also owns an control panel making unit. These panels are used in projects executed by the company.
- Summing up, the company is moving in the right direction and it is possible that its new product, the Hybrid Solar HVAC electricity saver, will hit the jackpot.
In my opinion all long term investors must consider adding this company in their portfolio.
DISCLOSURE: I have picked up 6,000 shares at 23 after analyzing the company’s prospects.